Sunday, May 10, 2009

Last Minute Mom Classics

I've been meaning to put these on this week so I'll quickly put on my last mom classics and end it on Mother's Day. I've been pretty busy trying to get everything done for the second little book bug to come to our home. So I will just show the pictures and authors and let you try these out for yourselves, if you haven't already.


The Snowy Day
Ezra Jack Keats
Amelia Bedelia
Peggy Parish

Bedtime for Frances
Russell Hoban
The Little Red Hen
Paul Galdone

I Can Read Books: These are simple easy to read book for children and some of them are very silly but I find that in our house some of these are the most remembered!:)

1 comment:

  1. Great Ideas Hayley, I remember reading all these books over and over. You do a great job on this blog.

    ReplyDelete