Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to The Book Bug website! My sister suggested to me to start a website that reviewed children's books and I couldn't have been more excited! So Rose and I will do our best to share some of our favorite books. Now I will probably only do a book or two a week but this week since I was so excited I decided to do more! On the side there is a ladybug learning that includes a reading activity to do, An author buzz that highlights an author each week and the "fly on by" which are some reading websites. If you have any good websites to add or if you have any other suggestions just let me know, but until then happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great idea for a blog, found you through your sister who left a comment on our blog. We'll be checking back and would love to feature you on our blog ABC & 123: A Learning Cooperative. We wish we'd found you before St. Patty's day you did a nice review of some of our favorite holiday books.

    Oh and I, Katie from Katie's Nesting Spot LOVE I Ain't Gonna Paint No More, that's one of my daughter's favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! My sister also recently just showed me your site and I really liked it! If you would like to feature me that would be great! Ain't Gonna Paint has to be one of my all time favorites as well. Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to share book ideas! Well done, Hayley!

    ReplyDelete